Prep Time: 20 mins
- 500g of 5% Lean Mince
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Very Large Onion
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 230g (Drained Weight) Red Kidney Beans
- 2 Tblspns Tomato Puree
- 1 Beef Stock Oxo Cube
- 1 Tspn Paprika
- 1 Tspn Chilli Powder (Add more for extra spicy)
- Cook the mince until brown then remove the excess fat before adding to the slow cooker.
- Throw everything else into the slow cooker and give it a good stir
- Either slow cook for 8+ hours or put your slow cooker on high then cook for 4 hours if lacking time.
- This can also be cooked in a large saucepan on medium heat for around 40 mins
Nutrition per serving
Kcal: 566, Pro: 65.5g, Fat: 12.5g, Carbs: 48g